The large stone fireplace in the south wall of the billard room at the Priory
- 11 Aug 1934
- The Priory, Church Hill, Orpington, Bromley, Greater London Authority, BR6
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'The Priory. The billiard room. Fireplace in the S. wall. This room is over the former kitchen'.
The photographer has named the owner of the copyright for this image as Mrs C. E. Hughes. He has also recorded: 'Mr Cecil E. Hughes, the last owner, died in July 1941. The property was scheduled by the Orpington U.D.C. as a public open space in the autumn 1941. Used for functions'.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Fireplace, Post Medieval House, Post Medieval Vicarage, Medieval Vicarage