An interior view of All Saints' Church, taken from the north-west corner of the nave
- 21 Jun 1935
- All Saints Church, Orpington, Bromley, Greater London Authority, BR6
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'The parish church. The nave. General view E. southeastwards from the N.W. angle'.
In 1957-8 All Saints' Church was extended with the construction of a large new building on the south side. The extension included a new church meaning the old nave and chancel then became an ante chapel and chapel. With the new additions, the orientation of the church changed to a north-south direction.
One of the prints has been cropped and shows only part of the image.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Nave, Medieval Parish Church