Exterior view from the south of the old Church of St James

Date:
1850 - 1859
Location:
Old Church Of St James, Barkham, Wokingham
Reference:
BB72/06331
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The church was rebuilt in the 1860s. The photograph is a reproduction of an image in 'The Parson's Pleasance' by P H Ditchfield (1910).

Content

This is part of the Series: RCH01/006 Red Box Collection (RCHME); within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive

Rights

Contact Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Donor: Cobb, Gerald

Keywords

Parish Church

Back
to top