A view of the north west end of the village taken from the churchyard of St Bartholemew's, showing large houses on the hill and an attractive house with a walled garden in the foreground.

Date:
1906
Location:
Aldsworth, Cotswold, Gloucestershire
Reference:
BB72/06659
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Series: HWT01/01 Glass plate negatives and inkjet prints; within the Collection: HWT01 Henry W Taunt collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Holder of Original Archive: National Monuments Record

Photographer: Taunt, Henry W

Curator: Gordon, John

Keywords

Villagescape

Back
to top