A view from the northern terminus of Regent Street showing the Quintin Hogg statue in Langham Place, erected to the memory of the founder of The Polytechnic, with St George's Hall and Queen's Hall visible in the background

Date:
Aug 1910
Location:
Langham Place, Marylebone, City of Westminster, Greater London Authority
Reference:
BB73/00033

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Client: Murray, John

Photographer: Jwc, Jwc: Bedford Lemere And Company

Keywords

Edwardian Statue

Back
to top