The exterior of the church, built in 1848-9 by G G Scott, taken from the south, showing the western bellcote and entrance porch.

Date:
1901
Location:
Holy Trinity Church, Headington Quarry, Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Reference:
BB73/00302
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Series: HWT01/01 Glass plate negatives and inkjet prints; within the Collection: HWT01 Henry W Taunt collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Taunt, Henry W

Holder of Original Archive: National Monuments Record

Curator: Gordon, John

Keywords

Bellcote, Porch, Church, Religion

Back
to top