The exterior of the long two storey range and the chapel, separated by a ruined wall with a traceried window. The house, first recorded in 1234, was built by Bishop Grosetete and parts are still occupied today.

Date:
1910
Location:
Prebendal House, Thame, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Reference:
BB73/02285
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Series: HWT01/01 Glass plate negatives and inkjet prints; within the Collection: HWT01 Henry W Taunt collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Holder of Original Archive: National Monuments Record

Photographer: Taunt, Henry W

Curator: Gordon, John

Keywords

Chapel, Traceried Head Window, House, Religious House

Back
to top