The classroom in the Old Grammar School
- 1860 - 1881
- Mrs Elizabeth Fuller Free School, Church Street, Watford, Hertfordshire
- Photograph (Negative)
The charity school was founded by Elizabeth Fuller in 1704; the fireplace seen here dates from circa 1600. The school moved in 1881 from this site and the building is now known as the Free School.
Source: Historic England Archive
Photographer: Farmer, Edward J
Classroom, Stuart Free School