The hall and foot of the staircase in Cassiobury House

Date:
1880 - 1926
Location:
Cassiobury House, Cassiobury Park, Watford, Watford, Hertfordshire
Reference:
BB74/01992
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

Cassiobury House, the ancestral seat of the Earls of Essex, was demolished in 1927.

This is a copy negative.

Content

This is part of the Series: DSH01/02 Loose prints and negatives collected or photographed by Derek Sherborn; within the Collection: DSH01 Sherborn, Derek

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Warham, Richard Landor

Donor: Sherborn, Derek Ronald

Keywords

Staircase Hall, Staircase, Post Medieval Country House

Back
to top