The east front of Greenham Lodge viewed from the north-east
- mid 20th century
- Greenham Lodge, Greenham, West Berkshire
- Photograph (Negative)
In 1954 the manor house became a club for United States Air Force Officers who were stationed at the nearby RAF Greenham Common base. It is currently (2017) used as a school, Mary Hare Primary School, and is known as Mill Hall.
This is a copy negative.
This is part of the Collection: NMR07 NMR Accessioned Negatives - Catalogued
Source: Historic England Archive
Donor: Saint, A J
Photographer: Shaw, Bryan
Architect: Shaw, Richard Norman
Victorian Manor House