An exterior view of the north-west side of the newly-constructed St Augustine's Church

Date:
1871 - 1881
Location:
St Augustine's Church, Bolton Road, Pendlebury, Swinton, Salford
Reference:
BB74/06216

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: HBL01/10 Copy negatives of images from the Bedford Lemere collection; within the Collection: HBL01 The Bedford Lemere Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Bedford Lemere And Company

Keywords

Victorian Church

Back
to top