A view of the Institution adjoining Banqueting House. The Club was open to senior officers of the Army and Navy. From 1893, the Institution was granted permission to use part of Banqueting House for its museum. The museum was disbanded in 1962.
- 1895 - 1900
- Banqueting House, Whitehall, City of Westminster, Greater London Authority
Royal United Services Institute, Whitehall, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, SW1A
- Photograph (Negative)