This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST74NW WHATLEY CP
3/220 The Old Rectory
Rectory. Circa 1810. Smooth render, cornice band, parapet with coping, plain clay tile roof, 3 hipped dormers, end brick stacks. Plain Classical facade. 2-storeys with cellar and attic, 5-bays, 12-pane sash windows in reveals. Central hipped roofed porch, segmental headed window opening to front, segmental head door opening to right side, 4-panelled door. Rear has semi-circular arch head stair-light. Central door opening under moulded stone hood on shaped brackets.
Interior retains well staircase doors and some plasterwork of 1810. (Marked on OS map as Rectory).
Listing NGR: ST7368747509
Copyright IoE Mr Robert O. Caudwell. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Caudwell, Robert O.
Rights Holder: Caudwell, Robert O.
Clay, Render, Tile, Georgian Vicarage, Victorian Domestic, Clergy House, Clerical Dwelling, House, Dwelling