This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SJ 67 SE NORTHWICH C.P. NAVIGATION ROAD (East Side)
5/40 Clock tower between British Waterways Board Office and River Weaver
Clock tower of Weaver Navigation Trust (now B.W.B.), 1830. Brick and weatherboarded timber frame. Lowest stage of brick has recessed panel in each side; 3 upper stages of timber have clock faces on north and south sides of top stage, above which is a hemispherical cupola, with moulded finial, on 4 Doric columns. External wooden steps to raised doorway.
Listing NGR: SJ6562073571
Copyright IoE Mr R.G. Noxon. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Noxon, R.G.
Rights Holder: Noxon, R.G.
Brick, Timber, Weatherboard, Georgian Clock Tower, Victorian Unassigned, Tower, Building