This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
4419 HIGH STREET, BRENTFORD (North Side)
St George's Church Hall TQ 1877 18/126
1786. Brown brick. Hipped old tile roof. 1-storey. Oblong plan with 6 sash windows. Front at right angles to road. First school of Mrs Tristram founder of Green School Movement.
Listing NGR: TQ1843577832
Copyright IoE Mr Quiller Barrett. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Barrett, Quiller
Rights Holder: Barrett, Quiller
Brick, Tile, Georgian Church Hall, Civil, Meeting Hall, Public Building