This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST3308 HIGH STREET 756-1/4/121 (North side) Former Meeting House to rear of Harvey's Hospital
Meeting House. 1873. Stretcher bond cream brick; gabled slate roof with glazed clerestory and moulded kneelers to shaped gables; brick end stack with moulded stone coping. One-room plan. One storey. East elevation has label mould over segmental arch with sunk spandrels and engaged shafts to panelled double doors. Label mould over 4-light Tudor-arched transomed window to left. INTERIOR: glazed ceramic fireplace with mantelshelf. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: ST3200208607
Copyright IoE Mr Richard Bland. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Bland, Richard
Rights Holder: Bland, Richard
Brick, Slate, Victorian Nonconformist Meeting House, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Place Of Worship