This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
LONG SUTTON CP THE GREEN (North side) ST4625 The Devonshire Arms Hotel 12/152 17.4.59 GV II Inn. Probably C18 fabric, reshaped C19. Local lias stone, cut and squared, the facade having pecked finish, Ham stone dressings; Welsh slate roof between stepped coped gables; stone chimney stacks. Two storeys with attics; 5 bays, of which bays 1, 3 and 5 are slightly projecting and gabled with ornamental finials. Double chamfer mullioned and transomed windows with casement infills, of 3 lights to outer bays and 2-light elsewhere, set under square labels; simple lancet vents with square labels to gables; to bay 3 a projecting open stone porch with Doric columns, simple entablature and pitched stone slab roof, in the pediment of which is a panel with the Devonshire Arms, all protecting a panelled door. Small matching 1-bay extension attached to north west corner. Interior not seen. By 1756 the inch was known as The Blue Ball, but from 1787 until the 1860's - possibly the time of refacing - it was known as The Buck's Held (VCH, vol III, 1974).
Listing NGR: ST4691525413