This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5224 CHURCH STREET (south side) House adjoining former School Hall to west SP 1539 SW 9/73
C18. Coursed rubble. Two storeys and attic, 3 windows, modern small paned bays to ground, 2 light wooden casements above. Modern glazed door. Steeply pitched tile roof with one gabled dormer and stone and brick end stacks.
Listing NGR: SP1532139312
Copyright IoE Lorna Freeman. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Freeman, Lorna
Rights Holder: Freeman, Lorna
Brick, Rubble, Tile, Stuart House, Georgian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling