This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
PARK ROAD 1.
4430 (East Side) CHEAM No 38 (Cheam Cottage) TQ 2463 NW 29/148 28.8.53. II 2.
C18 front, with alterations; earlier core. 2 storeys, whitened roughcast, 3 cased sash windows. Ground floor has 2 wide bow windows with 3 sashes each and panelled mullions, flat hood over to shape and continued straight across centre left hand one apparently added 1894. Central doorway with simple pilasters, rectangular radiating lead fanlight and 6-panelled door. Brick dentil eaves, old tile roof. Richard Wyatt who came to Cheam in 1729 and lived here recorded the improvements he made.
Listing NGR: TQ2439463726
Copyright IoE Miss Patricia Philpott. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Philpott, Patricia
Rights Holder: Philpott, Patricia
Roughcast, Tile, Stuart House, Georgian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling