This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5216 HIGH STREET (south side) No 34 (formerly listed as premises occupied by A Walsh) TL 4711 NW 5/10 5.7.50 II GV 2.
C17 long range framed in timber and plastered with ashlar marking. Parapetted, with moulded wooden coping. Three stock brick chimneys. Roof ridged gabled and peg tiled. Central door with deeply fielded panels in case of circa 1715, having upswept head-mouldings. Three part sash above door. Semi-hexagonal bays of 2 storey height each side, with small-paned sashes on first storey - re-glazed on ground storey.
Listing NGR: TL4729811559
Copyright IoE Ms Elaine Allen . Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Allen, Elaine
Rights Holder: Allen, Elaine
Plaster, Tile, Timber, Tudor Timber Framed Building, Elizabethan Monument <By Form>