This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
EGLINGHAM EGLINGHAM VILLAGE NU 1019 (North side) 19/158 No. 12 II GV
House, formerly inn, c.1840. Squared stone with tooled-and-margined quoins, dressings and porch; Welsh slate roof. 2 storeys, 3 irregular bays. Chamfered plinth. 4-panel door with 2-pane overlight, in shallow open porch between left bays. 12-pane sash windows in raised surounds with lateral projections at head, centre and foot. Gables with pitched coping on moulded kneelers; stepped-and-corniced end stacks. Outshut to rear.
Formerly the Ogle Arms public house.
Included for group value.
Listing NGR: NU1097419432
Copyright IoE Mr Peter Oakley Clarke. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Clarke, Peter Oakley
Rights Holder: Clarke, Peter Oakley
Stone, Welsh Slate, Georgian Inn, Victorian Commercial, Domestic, Residential Building, House, Monument <By Form>, Dwelling