This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
CLAPHAM HIGH STREET TL 0252-0352 30/121 Church of St Thomas 13.7.64 of Canterbury
Parish Church.Saxon West tower with Norman top storey. Norman too is the chancel arch. The nave arcades are late C13 with a third bay added in c. 1862 when the Church was extensively restored by Sir G.G. Scott. The chancel belongs to this date. A good momument of 1689 to Thomas Taylor. On the base are two putti with an urn on the top.
Listing NGR: TL0340152482
Copyright IoE Mr Nigel Ward. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Ward, Nigel
Rights Holder: Ward, Nigel
Stone, Early Medieval Parish Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Church, Place Of Worship, Commemorative Monument, Commemorative