This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
RAVENHURST STREET 1.
5104 Highgate B17 The Moseley Arms Public House SP 0885 NW 53/11 II 2.
Circa 1840 public house on corner with Moseley Road. Three storeys red brick with stucco ground floor. Three bay front with one bay return and 2 storey extensions. Hipped slate roof with eaves band. Revealed glazing bar sashes to upper floors, tall on first floor with architrave moulded stucco heads flanked by shallow consoles to thin cornices. Second floor window have similar heads but they abutt eaves band without cornices. Public house front with coupled fluted and panelled pilasters, deep fascia with projecting cornice returned to Moseley Road.
Listing NGR: SP0814985871
Copyright IoE Mr J J Sheridan. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Sheridan, J J
Rights Holder: Sheridan, J J
Brick, Slate, Stucco, Georgian Public House, Victorian Commercial, Licensed Premises, Eating And Drinking Establishment, Recreational