This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST 8268 BOX CHURCH LANE (south side)
3/54 Little Monument in churchyard about 1.5m south of Bullock monument, east of Church of St. Thomas
Chest tomb, early C19, ashlar with pennant stone top slab. Plain slab sides with incised plaques. Earliest inscription on top slab to J. Little (died 1816) and H. Little (died 1812). Monument is adjacent to path to Church Cottage.
Listing NGR: ST8233168470
Copyright IoE Mr Kim Aplin. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Aplin, Kim
Rights Holder: Aplin, Kim
Ashlar, Stone, Georgian Chest Tomb, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site, Plaque, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument