This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST 8268 BOX CHURCH LANE (south side)
3/65 Mullins monument in churchyard about 1.5m east of chancel of Church of St. Thomas
Chest tomb, later C18, ashlar, raised on plinth and formerly surrounded by railings. Two arched head plaques each side with fluted Corinthian pilasters between and to angles. Arched head plaque each end. Moulded base and cornice with pulvinated frieze, ridged top stone. North side inscription to G.Mullins, died 1796.
Listing NGR: ST8232168481
Copyright IoE Mr Kim Aplin. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Aplin, Kim
Rights Holder: Aplin, Kim
Ashlar, Georgian Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site, Plaque, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument