This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST 86 NW BOX DITTERIDGE
2/127 Tugwell monument in churchyard about 6m south of south-west angle of porch of Church of St. Christopher
Chest tomb, early C19, ashlar with plinth, moulded base, capstone and ridged top stone. Single plaque each side stepped forward from rebated angles, incised line decoration. South side inscription to H.Tugwell, died 1821.
Listing NGR: ST8179569508
Copyright IoE Mr Kim Aplin. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Aplin, Kim
Rights Holder: Aplin, Kim
Ashlar, Stone, Georgian Chest Tomb, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site