This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5213 NEW LONDON ROAD (West Side) Nos 206 and 208 (Osborne Place) TL 70 NW 7/190
Pair of houses built 1841-42 of gault brick in Flemish bond. Two storeys, 2 bays project forward each with a front entrance door above 3 steps, flanked by square attached columns, pedimented. First floor window over entrance bay round headed with keystone, sashes with half round glazing bars. The projecting bays pedimented with oval pediment windows: 3 window range between entrance bays, sashes, with hoods on scroll consoles on ground floor. End bays with one tripartite window on each floor, in stone architraves with rectangular apron panels at 1st floor level. End windows have sashes, 2 paned with margin lights, mullions, and margin sashes.
Listing NGR: TL7010405716
Copyright IoE Mr G.W. Garthwaite. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Garthwaite, G.W.
Rights Holder: Garthwaite, G.W.
Brick, Stone, Victorian House, Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling