This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5213 LONDON ROAD Widford Church of St Mary TL 60 NE 6/223
2. By St Aubyn, 1862, a church of Kentish Ragstone, Nave, chancel, north and south aisles, south porch and western tower with broach spire of stone. Tower with 2-light decorated style sound openings, buttressed and angle buttressed, windows decorated. Roofs ridged and gabled, machine made red clay tiles. Small north transept.
Listing NGR: TL6941505065
Copyright IoE Mr G.W. Garthwaite. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Garthwaite, G.W.
Rights Holder: Garthwaite, G.W.
Stone, Tile, Victorian Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Place Of Worship