This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1671 BROAD STREET (North Side) No 22 22 TF 0307 1/541 II GV 2.
C18. Partly concealed behind No 21. 2 storeys, rendered. Roof of stone slates with brick chimney. 2 windows one of a single light and one of 3 lights, double-hung sashes with glazing bars, in moulded surrounds. On ground floor, one small fixed window with glazing bars and one 3-light window. Door of 7 panels, 2 glass, in wood architrave. Plinth.
The Roman Catholic Church of St Augustine, School, Wall and gate piers to Curch with Nos 14, 15 and Nos 17 to 22 (consec) form a group.
Also forms a group with the Congregational Church and Premises formerly occupied by T Gibson and sons, Star Lane.
Listing NGR: TF0316907324
Copyright IoE C. Culligan. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Culligan, C.
Rights Holder: Culligan, C.
Brick, Render, Stone, Stuart House, Georgian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling