This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST5516SE YEOVIL CP PRINCES STREET (East side)
5/89 Nos 46 & 48
Town house now a shop. Circa 1750. Brick and stone dressings, now all colourwashed; plain clay tiled roof behind parapet and between coped gables, with brick chimney stacks at each end. 2-storeys. Modern shopfront extends across whole of ground floor: rusticated stone quoins, simple stone cornice, brick parapet with thin stone coping: to first floor, 3-modern sash windows set in plain openings with flat gauged brick arches with keystones: the centre a 4-pane wide single window, those flanking being paired, without glazing bars.
The interior not inspected. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: ST5558516144
Copyright IoE Mr Brian Haigh. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Haigh, Brian
Rights Holder: Haigh, Brian
Brick, Clay, Stone, Tile, Stuart Town House, Georgian Domestic, House, Dwelling, Shop, Commercial