This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST51SE BARWICK CP CHURCH LANE (North side)
5/9 Little Barwick House
House. Circa 1820 with extension of early C20. Rendered; Welsh slate roof between coped gables; rendered chimney stacks, 3-storeys with basement; 3-bays, with 2-storey 1-bay extension of full height on North end. Double part glazed entrance doors, margined panes, flat stone surround of Tuscan detail to bay-1, approached by 7 steep stone stairs; 16-pane sash windows in diminishing heiqhts, casements to basement. Extension has 3-light margined sash windows in plain segmented arched openings, the ground floor having elaborate balcony in stone with cast iron balustrade panels.
Small one storey extension to South.
Listing NGR: ST5608413846
Copyright IoE Mr Brian Haigh. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Haigh, Brian
Rights Holder: Haigh, Brian
Cast Iron, Render, Stone, Welsh Slate, Georgian House, Victorian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling