This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST51SE BARWICK CP COURT LANE (North side) STOFORD
5/28 No 8
Cottage. Early C18. Rendered and colourwashed facade over Ham stone plinth, Ham stone dressings; triple angle Bridgwater patent clay tiles, plain verges; reconstructed stone stark. 2-storeys, 2-bays. Central entrance door with architraved surround and flat stone hood on carved console brackets; 3-light windows with beaded architraved surrounds; plaque over door bearing date 1734 appears to be late C20 insertion. To West side a single bay extension with garage door below and 3-light plain stone surround window above.
Listing NGR: ST5660713492
© Mr Brian Haigh. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Haigh, Brian
Rights Holder: Haigh, Brian
Clay, Ham Hill Stone, Render, Tile, Stuart House, Georgian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling, Garage, Transport, Road Transport Site