This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SD 53SE SAMLESBURY POTTER LANE
1/93 Old font outside east wall of - Church of St. Leonard the Less
Tub font; plain cylindrical stone tube lettered "TW 1769". Removed from church c.1900 when original font was restored, and replaced in this position 1975
Listing NGR: SD5899930367
Copyright IoE Mr K. Foster. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Foster, K.
Rights Holder: Foster, K.
Stone, Georgian Font, Religious Ritual And Funerary