This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST75SE LULLINGTON CP
4/184 Coach house, 10 metres South of Church Cottages -
Coach house. Dated 1871. Random rubble, dressed quoins, low buttress to right, tile roof, gabled frontage with ridge at right angles to facade. Single storey, broad segmental headed door opening in block surround with emphasised keystone which forms datestone, raised stone letters:- "WD 1871", paired plank doors with decorative strap hinges.
Gabled wing projecting to right return, door opening double plank doors with decorative strap hinges, above a 3 light chamfered stone mullioned window. Primarily included for group value. Part of the Orchardlea estate.
Listing NGR: ST7836951908
Copyright IoE Mr Robert O. Caudwell. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Caudwell, Robert O.
Rights Holder: Caudwell, Robert O.
Rubble, Stone, Tile, Victorian Coach House, Transport, Road Transport Site