This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST22NE CREECH ST MICHAEL CP CURVALION ROAD (West side)
6/83 Curvalion House and St Patric's
House, now divided. Circa 1830. Render grooved as ashlar over brick, hipped slate roof covered with bitumen, brick stacks right return. Plan: double pile. 2 storeys, 3 bays; central pedimented bay breaks forward slightly, first floor blank window opening left, other 9-pane sash windows, ground floor 12-pane sash windows, all with blind boxes, central flat roofed fluted Greek Doric porch, coeval double doors, half glazed with marginal glazing bars and rectangular light above. Single storey, one bay unlit block projecting left, long left return of 4 bays, the garden front, only partially sighted and probably with verandah looking South over the river and canal. Interior not sighted. The house was erected between 1815 and 1838.
Listing NGR: ST2717925664
Copyright IoE Mr Mick Humphreys. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Humphreys, Mick
Rights Holder: Humphreys, Mick
Bitumen, Brick, Render, Slate, Georgian House, Victorian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling