This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
BEDFORD ROW 1.
5406 (West Side) Bedford Ball TO 1402 NE 3/16 TO 1502 NW 5/16 II GV 2.
Now bank premises, originally the Wesleyan Chapel. 1839. Architect Charles Bide.
Stuccoed. Cornice and pediment with circular opening in tympanum. Windows in frames with architraves over and in the case of the central one a pediment also. The 3 large windows are wider at the bottom than at the top. The door is placed beneath the central window in the same surround and the latter slopes outwards the whole way down as the door also is wider at the bottom than at the top.
Bedford Hall forms a group with Nos 10 and 12 Warwick Street (including Thieves Kitchen premises at rear).
Listing NGR: TQ1471202632
Copyright IoE Mr Robin Earl. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Earl, Robin
Rights Holder: Earl, Robin
Stucco, Georgian Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Methodist Chapel, Nonconformist Chapel, Chapel, Place Of Worship