This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SX4854SW THE BARBICAN, Barbican 740-1/62/80 Two K6 Telephone Kiosks NE of The Navy Public House, No.34 Southside Street
2 telephone kiosks, type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various contractors. Cast-iron. Square kiosks with domed roofs. Unperforated crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and doors.
Listing NGR: SX4827154132
Copyright IoE Mr Derek Hiscock. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Hiscock, Derek
Rights Holder: Hiscock, Derek
Cast Iron, 20th Century Telephone Box, Transport, Road Transport Site, Gardens Parks And Urban Spaces, Street Furniture, Communications, Telecommunication Structure