This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
THE GRANGE, SW19 TQ 2370 (north side) 7/186 No 7 (Fralunor) - II
Detached house. 1889. Designed by Ernest Newton. Red brick. Tile hanging to upper storey. Tiled hipped roof to eaves. Free Queen Anne revival style. Two storeys. 4 bays, that to right with gable and 2 storey segmental bow window.
Entrance to second bay from left in projecting hipped roofed porch with 4 pairs of stubby Tuscan columns set on low walls. 2, 3 and 4-light square headed windows; casements, glazing bars. One flat topped dormer to left. Tall chimneys. Interior not inspected.
Listing NGR: TQ2387470888
Copyright IoE Miss Patricia Philpott. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Philpott, Patricia
Rights Holder: Philpott, Patricia
Brick, Tile, Victorian Detached House, Monument <By Form>, House, Domestic, Dwelling