This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
BRAMFORD CHURCH GREEN TM 1246 9/69 Nos. 3 and 5 ( Formerly listed as House 40 yards north 9.12.55 of St Mary's Church and on east side of lane) - II Two dwellings, orignally one house. Mid or late C16. 2 storeys. Originally of 3-cell plan. Timber-framed and plastered. Plaintiled roof with axial chimneys of red brick. Various small-pane casements and a sash window, mainly of C19. C20 flush entrance door to No.5. (No.3 has rear entrance). Good unmoulded timber-framing exposed internally, with evidence for unglazed shuttered windows.
Listing NGR: TM1271346364
This is part of the Series: IOE\Curtis_B.A. IOE Records for Curtis, B.A.; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England
Copyright IoE Mrs B.A. Curtis. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Curtis, B.A.
Rights Holder: Curtis, B.A.
Brick, Plaster, Tile, Timber, Medieval Timber Framed House, Tudor Monument <By Form>, Elizabethan Timber Framed Building, House, Domestic, Dwelling