This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
BRAMFORD CHURCH GREEN TM 1246 9/68 Daisy Cottage (Formerly listed as House approximately 9.12.55 40 yards south east of Bramford House on east side of - Lane leading to St Mary's Church) II House, C17. 2 storeys, 2-cell lobby-entrance plan. Timber-framed and plastered. Plaintiled roof with axial chimney of plastered red brick. Mainly C20 metal casements with leaded lights. A rear 2-storey extension of c.1980 with boarded entrance door and open plaintiled porch on posts. Timber-framing fully exposed internally; the bridging joist above the parlour is ovolo moulded. A partition now removed may have divided off a service room to right of hall.
Listing NGR: TM1270646385
This is part of the Series: IOE\Curtis_B.A. IOE Records for Curtis, B.A.; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England
Copyright IoE Mrs B.A. Curtis. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Curtis, B.A.
Rights Holder: Curtis, B.A.
Brick, Plaster, Tile, Timber, Tudor Timber Framed House, Elizabethan Monument <By Form>, Stuart Timber Framed Building, Jacobean House, Domestic, Dwelling