This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SU 9082 TAPLOW CLIVEDEN ROAD
16/650 Walls of the old parish church of St Nicholas - - II
C17. Red brick. Arcade of semicircular arches; brick plinths. Wrought iron gates. The old parish church was a ruin in 1853. A new red brick one had been built in 1828 but this was burned down and replaced by the present parish church by Fellowes Prynne on another site in 1912.
Listing NGR: SU9058782184
Copyright IoE Dale Venn. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Venn, Dale
Rights Holder: Venn, Dale
Brick, Wrought Iron, Tudor Gate, Elizabethan Unassigned, Stuart Wall, Jacobean Monument <By Form>, Barrier, Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Mixed Cemetery, Cemetery, Funerary Site, Arch