This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SU 9082 TAPLOW CLIVEDEN ROAD
16/653 Gate piers to-churchyard of the old parish church of - St Nicholas Taplow Court
Back gates at lane to former churchyard. 1799. Red brick. Octagonal plinths with stone top courses; conde stone urns with crowns and swags dated 1799.
Listing NGR: SU9076882183
© Dale Venn. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Venn, Dale
Rights Holder: Venn, Dale
Brick, Coade Stone, Stone, Georgian Gate Pier, Unassigned