This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
THE PARADE 1.
5407 (West Side) Congregational Chapel SU 1869 1/123 II 2.
Early C19. (Tablet with dates 1827 and 1873). 2 storey symmetrical brick front.
Hipped tiled roof. Moulded cornice with toothed brick band. 3 windows 1st floor, 2 on ground floor, round headed recessed sasnes, glazing bars intact, gauged brick arches. Central stone Doric porch the entrance flanked by pilasters and columns, entablature with moulded cornice and blocking course.
Listing NGR: SU1895969113
Copyright IoE Mrs Hilary Mack. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Mack, Hilary
Rights Holder: Mack, Hilary
Brick, Tile, Georgian Congregational Chapel, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Nonconformist Chapel, Chapel, Place Of Worship, Date Stone, Commemorative, Commemorative Stone, Commemorative Monument