This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TF3244SE CHURCH STREET 716-1/7/14 (East side) 14/02/75 No.7
House, now shop and store. 1786, altered C19. Red brown brick in English bond, pantile roof, brick coped gables, single gable stack. EXTERIOR: 3-storey, 3-bay front with 2nd floor brick band. C19 shop front with plain pilasters, angled fascia, moulded cornice. To 1st floor 3 glazing bar sashes, to 2nd floor 3 similar, all with segmental brick heads. On the rear wall an ashlar datestone inscribed "MEI 1786". INTERIOR: not inspected.
Listing NGR: TF3272644092
© Mr Ray Horrocks. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Horrocks, Ray
Rights Holder: Horrocks, Ray