Church Of St Peter

Date:
29 Aug 1999
Location:
Church Of St Peter, Black Lion Lane W6, Hammersmith, Hammersmith And Fulham, Greater London, W6 9BE
Reference:
IOE01/00350/13
Type:
Photograph (Digital)
Not what you're looking for? Try a new search

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

TQ 2278 BLACK LION LANE W6

6/58

17.6.54 Church of Saint Peter

- II*

1827. By Edward Lapidge. Yellow brick with stone dressings. West front symmetrical. Tetrastyle pedimented portico with enlarged Ionic columns.

Stone pedimented entrance on axis. Pilastered octagonal tower above with cupola and clock. Interior with gallery supported by Doric columns to three sides. Neo-Romanesque font, pulpit and choir furniture, probably mid 19th century.

Listing NGR: TQ2215578399

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0776 IOE Records taken by Richard Gapper; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Richard Gapper. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Gapper, Richard

Rights Holder: Gapper, Richard

Keywords

Brick, Stone, Georgian Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Place Of Worship