Holbert Family Monument In The Churchyard Of The Church Of St Mary Circa 10 Metres East Of The Chancel

Date:
10 Sep 1999
Location:
Holbert Family Monument In The Churchyard Of The Church Of St Mary Circa 10 Metres East Of The Chancel, Great Witcombe, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL3 4TT
Reference:
IOE01/00440/02
Type:
Photograph (Digital)
Not what you're looking for? Try a new search

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

GREAT WITCOMBE GREAT WITCOMBE VILLAGE SO 91 SW

7/95 Holbert family monument in the churchyard of the Church of St Mary clOm east of the chancel

GV II

Pedestal monument to members of the Holbert family. Earliest inscription dated 1806. Limestone. Moulded plinth.

Inscriptions on 3 sides. Fielded rectangular inscription panels on the. north and south sides. Raised oval inscription panels on the east and west. Quarter balusters at each corner. Thick moulded capping with moulded pyramidal upper capping with pyramidal finial.

Listing NGR: SO9107514792

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0469 IOE Records taken by Keith Cooper; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Keith Cooper. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Cooper, Keith

Rights Holder: Cooper, Keith

Keywords

Limestone, Georgian Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Funerary Site