This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
North Mymms TL 20 SW NORTH MYMMS TOLLGATE ROAD (south side)
11/279 Bridge to main entrance to North Mymms Park -
Bridge and flanking walls. Adjoining main gates and octagonal lodge. 1893-4 by Sir Ernest George and Yates. Red brick with stone quoins and coping arches with stone surrounds triangular bastions on SW side. The flanking walls have terminal obelisks and scrolls.
Listing NGR: TL2225504672
© Mr David Fletcher. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Fletcher, David
Rights Holder: Fletcher, David
Brick, Stone, Victorian Wall, Monument (By Form), Barrier, Bridge, Transport