Coach House, About 18 Metres North Of Longnor Hall

Date:
13 Sep 1999
Location:
Coach House, About 18 Metres North Of Longnor Hall, Lapley Stretton And Wheaton Aston, South Staffordshire, Staffordshire
Reference:
IOE01/02129/25
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

SJ 81 SE LAPLEY C.P. LONGNOR.

5/79 Coach House, about 18 m - North of Longnor Hall.

GV II

Coach House, dated 1890. Red brick with terracotta and stone dressings; red tiled roof, central gable with finial. Rectangular plan with central carriageway. Single storey front, elliptical carriage arch with moulded brick extrados on moulded stone corbels and pedimented, fluted, terracotta keystone; inscribed stone date plaque set in gable, toothed brick eaves and verge implying own pediment to gable.

Listing NGR: SJ8672014166

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1995 IOE Records taken by G W Tanner; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr GW Tanner. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Tanner, Gw

Rights Holder: Tanner, Gw

Keywords

Brick, Stone, Terracotta, Tile, Victorian Coach House, Transport, Road Transport Site, Date Stone, Commemorative, Commemorative Stone, Commemorative Monument

Back
to top