Tombstone In Churchyard Of Church Of St Michael Approx 100 Feet From South East Corner Of Church To Sir William And Lady Smyth 1877

Date:
12 Oct 1999
Location:
Tombstone In Churchyard Of Church Of St Michael Approx 100 Feet From South East Corner Of Church To Sir William And Lady Smyth 1877, Mount Road, Theydon Mount, Epping Forest, Essex
Reference:
IOE01/02133/30
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

TQ 49 NE MOUNT ROAD 6/381 Tombstone in Churchyard of Church of St Michael Approx 100ft from SE corner of Church.To Sir William and Lady Smyth 1877.

GV II

Tombstone in SE corner of Churchyard approximately 100ft. from SE corner of Church. A very large tomb to Sir William and Lady Smyth 1877. (Owners of Hill Hall). The tomb consists of 3 receding slabs, the base and top plain the centre with moulded edges. The top with a deeply incised Coat of Arms of the Smyth family.

Listing NGR: TQ4928599215

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1734 IOE Records taken by Ian Rogers; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Ian Rogers. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Rogers, Ian

Rights Holder: Rogers, Ian

Keywords

Stone, Victorian Tombstone, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site

Back
to top