Church Of The Holy Trinity
- 9 May 2001
- Church Of The Holy Trinity, De Montalt Road, Bath, Bath And North East Somerset, Somerset, BA2 5JR
- Photograph (Digital)
This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
DE MONTALT ROAD 1.
823 COMBE DOWN Church of the Holy Trinity (formerly listed in the Rural District of Bathavon) ST 76 SE 4/767 1.2.56.
1835. Architect: H E Goodridge. Gothic Revival. Octagonal western tower with spire, Aisles and chancel added in late C19.
Listing NGR: ST7603262287
© Sir George Pollock. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
Photographer: Pollock, George
Rights Holder: Pollock, George
Georgian Church, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Place Of Worship